Monday, June 4, 2012

Bikes


Today I will speak about bikes. They are the perfect vehicle for the town because are the most efficient way to travel distances of 5 km or less. Although I learn to cycling at the 10, I started to used the bike on a regular basis just a few of years because in those times I lost my TNE and I started to occupy the bike to go to school and then to everywere. So I like a lot travel to different places feeling the wind on my face and go to anywhere without any hurry. I like to ride a bike because my sister goes with me everywhere. After 37 kilometers we traveled all over Santiago and arrived very tired at home. However, it is very difficult bike in Santiago because there are very few bike lanes and cars do not respect us. Actually, a bus driver almost ran over my sister :D

2 comments:

  1. and you have the coordination to cycling? woow, I'm very proud of you :')

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the bikes too, but here in Santiago, i don't have one :c

    ReplyDelete