Monday, June 4, 2012

Barozet!




I choose to speak about Emmanuelle Barozet. She comes from France and have a Master in History and Civilization in the Institut d’Études Politiques of París and a PhD of Sociology in l'École des Hautes Études en Sciences Sociales of Paris. She belongs to the scholars of the Facultad de Ciencias Sociales of Chile since 2006, but she teaches in other institution like USACH, Universidad Católica and Universidad Arturo Pratt of Iquique. Besides, she had a lot of publication in too many magazines and she had written some chapter of book, her investigation is based in social stratification and social network. Also, she is director in the Inequalities Project. Finally, she is my teacher in the class of Contemporary World History and, in my opinion, is the best teacher on this semester. She is very strict and her tests are so complicated (a lot of us can’t sleep very well in the previous day). But, personally, I’m a bit of psychotic with this class because I try to memorise all... And this is easy for me because she is very structured, and I love it! 

7 comments:

  1. I'm go to send an e-mail to Barozet with this link! jojojo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jaque, if she has the hair like minnie, you can be mickey mouse 1313

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh BaGozet and her moodle ha ha ha, I love she and her classes :'D

    ReplyDelete
  4. She is excellent theacher, but is very strict xD

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love baGozet!! She lives in a flat, upstairs Maida :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. jajaja I would she say if she knew you wrote about her?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jaque, you should be a helper.

    ReplyDelete